We are seeking an individual with high standards for excellence, integrity, and customer service.
- Receives calls to resolve basic and routine customer concerns in a timely and professional manner. Acts as a liaison between the office and the customer in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Answer in-bound customer service calls, responds to customer emails.
- Update and maintain customer database
- Upsells services to existing customers based on customer needs
Education, Knowledge & skills Requirements/Abilities
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to address customer concerns in a professional and decisive manner
- Written and verbal communication skills for professional business interactions
- Computer skills with some Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn and apply general knowledge of the company, products, and services.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and as a part of a team.
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Skills and Requirements||Customer Service Mandatory, Computer and Telephone Skills|