Posted 6 months ago
This is a seasonal position that provides service to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn applications.
Applies fertilizers and products necessary to fit the customer needs according to schedule, safety procedures and instruction.
- Valid driver license in state of residence with clean driving record with no DUI-related violations within the past 5 years and no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years. Extensive local travel.
- Ability to communicate with customers verbally and written, on a daily basis and to provide excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Time management and organizational skills including punctuality for an on-time attendance.
- Regularly required to lift 50lbs, sit, stand, walk on uneven surfaces, push and pull equipment
|Job Category||Lawn Technician|
|Skills and Requirements||Drivers License w/ Clean Driving Record, Daily Communication|